Back to Two Sheds' Strip Clubs page

Two Sheds' Southwest Michigan Strip Club Pages ClubChat

I retain the right to edit or delete posts that I find offensive. If that policy offends you, please feel free to post your opinions elsewhere.
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Time zone: America/Detroit [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:22 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

Good post, Doc.

Just to add my two cents......

You nailed the review of Sole', including the spelling of her name. I too think it should be Soleil, but if she chooses Sole', then it's her choice. For a white girl, she's got a great ghetto booty.

Sidney, (Sydnee?, Sydney?, Sidnee?) is great but needs to work more!

Dani - good comments, but I think her better days are behind her. She was awesome maybe 5 years ago. At times, smells a little too much of booze and smoke. Sometimes dancers just gotta know when it's time to retire.

Bridget - my one and only (and will be my only) experience with her a few years back in the VIP was not good. All talk and no deliver. The ultimate tease. Can't blame a dancer for doing what they do, but won't ever get another dance with her again.

You were right on with Bliss, Scorpio, and Shaunee. Nothing more to add. Have never danced with the rest. I miss Natalie too. I fell in love with her innocent, school girl look.

----

However, I would like to hear your comments about the dancers you don't like. I have to disagree with you on "There are a few I don't like, but that's not what this forum is about."

Providing information -- positive or negative -- is, in my humble opinion, what this is about. I don't want to spend my money on, hustlers, air dancers, complainers, whiners, etc....

I'm trying not to be negative though, all, in all, a very nice post. Thanks for the info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

I have received dances from the following dancers at the Lansing Deja Vu. Attitude is a big factor when I rate the dancers.

Aaliyah, Leyna, Scarlett, Gemini, MJ, Heide, Carmen, Scorpio, Storm, Leah, Eva, Sassy, and Lyndsay.

Aaliyah: She is my all time favorite by far. She always has a great attitude and gives all of her attention to the customer. She really appreciates someone who spends money on her. She has yet to disappoint. She has a nice skin tone and an excellent body. Treat her like a lady and she will treat you like a great customer.

Leyna: she is my second favorite dancer. She is always a sweetheart. Looks exotic. Great in the VIPs.

Scarlett: she has a swagger about her that I find enticing. Some people mistake it for her being stuck up, however, I thought she was down to earth. She also can hold an intelligent conversation. Cute body.

These three above are my favorites in the Lansing Deja VU.

Scorpio, Storm, and Sassy all give great dances and are attractive. If you like busty women Scorpio and Storm would definitely be good to go with. Sassy always has good attitude and if I say no to dances with her she always asks me if I want her to send other dancers my way. That really goes a long way with a customer because when I bring friends in I will definitely recommend her because of her attitude. I probably will not buy many dances from them anymore because I didn't feel the chemistry there. However, they are definitely worth a try.

Eva and Leah are always nice in the club but will probably not do many dances with them. However, they are definitely worth a try as well.

Gemini: Younger dancer with long black hair. Looks like a naughty librarian with her glasses on. I have done several VIPs with her. She was really fun at the beginning but ended up getting lackadaisical in the last VIP session with her. I think she was starting to take me for granted as a customer. She has tons of potential though and I'll probably give her a 2nd chance.

Carmen: won't be getting dances from her again. Will not recommend her to anybody. PM me for a detailed review.

Lyndsay: Trys to upsell in the VIPs. DO NOT GET ANY DANCES FROM HER.

I am looking forward to getting dances from Sole', Bliss, and Trinity. Sole' looks seductive as anything I have ever seen. Trinity had a great attitude when I spoke with her. She knew I was waiting for other dancers so she asked me if I wanted her to go find them for me. That is really appreciated. I have heard great things about Bliss from Crockett and my ATF.

Last edited by mts113081 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: THe Fabulous "S" Girls
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:40 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

Scorpio - Storm - Sassy - Sole' - Sophia - Sydney - Shaunee - Scarlett

Something about me and strippers whose name starts with "S"

I think it goes back to 1959 when the 1st stripper I ever seen was "Sirenna" at the Ionia Free Fair and I have spent the last 50 years looking to reconnect with her.

Time zone: America/Detroit [ DST ]