Back to Two Sheds' Strip Clubs page

Two Sheds' Southwest Michigan Strip Club Pages ClubChat

I retain the right to edit or delete posts that I find offensive. If that policy offends you, please feel free to post your opinions elsewhere.
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Time zone: America/Detroit [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:41 am 
God-like Member
God-like Member

Absolute true story of my visit on Saturday night, April 30th. I was in Little Darlings sitting at the bar for about the first hour I was there. I tipped CHEVIS while she was on one of the side stages earlier on. After sitting at the bar, I grabbed a table close to the stage and ordered a drink. She came over, said she was looking for me (I had left to drop a friend off elsewhere but came back). She didn't ask me for a couch dance but pulled me back there. I didn't mind at first because she's kind of cute. Then the problems began.

She OVERCHARGED me for the couch dance. Couch dances are $20 and she charged me $25. The dance was ok until she her put her crotch in my face. She definitely didn't smell fresh down there. I didn't think the dance could get worse until the end when she told me that she had farted. Next thing I knew, one of the worst smells of my life hit me. She kind of half heartedly apologized. She seemed like she was on something or was very intoxicated.

I complained to the manager and I hope something was done about her. There are just some things that are completely unprofessional and passing gas on a customer is uncalled for.

"The best DJ I've ever worked with!"--Lillith Sinn, Louisville, KY

Member of the Professional Adult Nightclub DJ Association!

Making douchebags jealous since 2011

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:27 am 
God-like Member
God-like Member

not my thing but i know some strippers that get paid extra to fart on customers....its a fetish thing..
i dont understand it but then i dont understand most the fetishes out there.
she must have thought you were that guy that enjoyed being farted on and thats what the extra charge was for.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:39 am 
God-like Member
God-like Member

That's SILLY. Women DON'T fart. EVERYONE knows THAT. ;-)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:46 am 
God-like Member
God-like Member

Could be worse. Club I went to last night a girl actually sh1t her thong hours after eating burrito in honor of Cinco de Mayo day. Then realizing did not bring an extra thong....proceeded to ask other girls to borrow one after attempting to wash hers out in the sink. Yes...the sink. Amazingly enough...none of the other dancers had a spare one. ha ! Believe she was fired.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:34 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

Raider wrote:
Could be worse. Club I went to last night a girl actually sh1t her thong hours after eating burrito in honor of Cinco de Mayo day. Then realizing did not bring an extra thong....proceeded to ask other girls to borrow one after attempting to wash hers out in the sink. Yes...the sink. Amazingly enough...none of the other dancers had a spare one. ha ! Believe she was fired.

I know where you were last night, Raider. I just heard this story about 5 minutes ago from someone working there. Wow.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:21 am 
God-like Member
God-like Member

BOOZEMAN wrote:
not my thing but i know some strippers that get paid extra to fart on customers. its a fetish thing. i dont understand it but then i dont understand most the fetishes out there.

MIGHT like a queef but I don't think I'd care for a fart-in-the-face.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:13 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

@bellis21...well thanks for clarifying who it was he got the dance from. He stated Chevis....so if you had just left it alone then noone would have known it was you.

You think it is funny he overpaid? Well, your attitude on here cost you far more in the long run than the extra $5 you got from him. Do you really think after your post that anyone reading it would ever want a dance from you?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:24 pm 

He should remove the post, obviously your character could use all the help it can get. Second, for anybody reading this or the above statement, please know that not all dancer's act like that, many of them are very professional (and actually know how to write in a somewhat coherent fashion) and take extremely good care of themselves. Please do not let one disgruntled and miserable stripper taint the many amazing entertainers that work the adult industry.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:01 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

I seriously doubt that bellis21 is who they say they are. Probably just a troll and/or a hater of the dancer Fire or the D-man.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:06 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

When I first read this I thought, what the hell?

Now that I've read the supposed dancer's retort and have a glimpse of her personality, I have a question for Big-D; what the hell were you thinking?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:44 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

Bronco, I wondered myself.

Update: Chevis apparently got fired for overcharging on a champagne room the other night. And she can't go back to Angel's because of her reputation there. Head down the road to Saddle Up in Decatur...we know you have enough gas to get there. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:28 pm 
God-like Member
God-like Member

i never blame the club for having smelly strippers, what are they supposed to do have somebody sniff them at the beginning of their shift? One time i smelled a girl when she was standing in front of me, i thought it was coming from her armpits and was kind of faint, but then i realized it was coming from her ass, and it was disgusting.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:20 am 

Let me start by saying i am very embarrased to say i work with girls like this. After being confronted in the dressing room at hots about this whole farting incident, chevis replied with " oh ok act like you dont fart on customers". Well for the record i have been dancing for almost 7 years now and no chevis i have never farted on a customer. How in the hell is a man going to find you attractive if you smell like ass?? You are supposed to have a little class and enough decentcy to at least wait until the dance is over. Any man with a brain knows that women fart too but to do it right on someone? Thats really trashy!!! And as far as the pussy stankin because you wear a thong all night, well i have about 5 or 6 different thongs with me at work and i know most of the other girls do too, and we change them periodically through out the night just so they are always fresh and smellin clean. Not to mention it only takes a few seconds to freshen up down there with a baby wipe or some deoderant spray. FYI: thats why we all have wipes and spray in our bags. If ya need a wipe im sure someone would gladly give you one. And lastly, for you to sit here and bash a guy for coming into the strip club makes you look stupid because if it wasnt for the guys that come to the strip clubs we wouldnt have a job. DUH!!!! And guys dont come to the club because they cant get pussy they come because they are fucking human and just because they are married or single doesnt mean they dont enjoy admiring beautiful women. Its bitches like you that make the rest of us look like trashy, dirty, uneducated, skanks because of the way you represent the clubs. If guys would like a sloppy, stinky, rude, woman than many of them might stay home with their wives. But again they come to enjoy beautiful, classy, interesting woman and have a good time. This job isnt for everyone chevis so maybe you should look elsewhere. And to the man who had to deal with this girl, come find me at hots or angels and ill show you what a dancer with class and brains is like. ( oh and my pussy smells great and i dont fart on customers)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 am 
God-like Member
God-like Member

TheoneandonlyCHASE wrote:
And lastly, for you to sit here and bash a guy for coming into the strip club makes you look stupid because if it wasnt for the guys that come to the strip clubs we wouldnt have a job.

Thank you, Chase. I'm glad there are some dancers that feel this way.

---

If the post by bellis21 is a typical example of the writing skills of today's youth, then it's a sad indictment of Michigan's educational system.

Pure Michigan

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:45 am 

Wow I didn't no an accidental fart could cause such fuckin drama its an accident its not like I go around doing it that was the first time, its not like I normally stink an I didn't stink that day either, an ya an accident may ruin my rep. that just shows how seriously immature and just rude an relentless all u are an chase I'm disgusted by how ur acting cuz u been dancing almost 7 yrs ur a grown woman wut the hell are u thinking badgering a girl who's never done a damn thing to u im far from trashy or uneducated thank u I'm actually almost done with college for law, none of u no me an yes maybe wut I wrote was immature wut do u guys expect my business wich was an accident was posted all over the internet so ya I'm pissed o well an honestly when that happened when I ACCIDENTLY farted its because I have digestion problems that I've been in an out of the hospital for if any of u heartless assholes care an ya I always can hold it but at least I had the decency to let him no hey I'm sorry I farted an if he doesn't recall I told him the dance is $20 but i usually charge $25 if u don't mind paying it cuz that club rapes us girls on dances so he paid it, I'm not at all a bad person an I'm a great dancer that a lot of ppl enjoy being around cuz I'm not gonna b fake an act like I don't make mistakes but judge me if u will but I'm just like any other person and the person who said im a hater it sounds like your all hating on someone you don't really no

Time zone: America/Detroit [ DST ]